<< [Back to News Release Archive]
Raytheon to highlight analytics and other intelligence technologies at GEOINT Symposium
Capabilities showcase how efficiencies can be delivered to customers
GARLAND, Texas, Oct. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) will feature capabilities that enable and secure the IT enterprise, integrate multi-INT analytics and improve user experiences during the nation's largest intelligence forum, the GEOINT Symposium in Orlando, Fla., starting Monday, Oct. 8.
Technologies on Display
Raytheon technologies on display include the following:
- Cross-domain solutions that enable information sharing across organizational boundaries and security levels to provide efficiencies. For example, Trusted Thin Client® provides users with secure, simultaneous access to information on any number of different networks through a single connection point. High Speed Guard bridges different domains to enable secure data sharing, resulting in faster, efficient and cost-effective cross-domain transfers.
- Advanced GEOINT processing capabilities featuring multiple examples of products using leading-edge imagery formation and sensor-processing technologies created by Raytheon's technology centers.
- Multi-INT analytics tools, such as Meta4, a real-time multi-INT fusion and analytics framework for automated tipping and alerting.
- The Appsmart™ platform that enables customers to leverage mobile app technology in a secure environment, while efficiently managing app usage and dissemination to users.
Tech Talks Speakers
Two Raytheon speakers will deliver presentations during the symposium's Tech Talks forum.
- On Oct. 9, at 2:35 p.m., Dr. J.C. Smart, advanced analytics director at Raytheon's Intelligence and Information Systems business, will present, "The FOUR-Color Framework," which offers a unique, powerful approach for designing, implementing and operating an analytic enterprise at a global scale in real time.
- On Oct. 11, at 11:05 a.m., Craig Lynd, chief engineer for Geospatial Intelligence Solutions at Raytheon's Intelligence and Information Systems business, will present, "The Analyst Decision Support Tool – Active Natural Hazard Monitor," which can assist missions to not only monitor natural hazard events, but also anticipate the potentially needed readiness, response and recovery efforts.
Download the GEOINT Symposium Mobile Companion
Powered by Raytheon, the official GEOINT Symposium Mobile Companion is now available for iOS and Android™ mobile devices. The mobile app features comprehensive GEOINT show information, including a complete show agenda, keynote speaker information, floor maps, exhibitor directories, announcements, up-to-date symposium news and social media feeds.
Raytheon Company, with 2011 sales of $25 billion and 71,000 employees worldwide, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 90 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as a broad range of mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. For more about Raytheon, visit us at www.raytheon.com and follow us on Twitter @Raytheon.
Kristin Patterson Jones
SOURCE Raytheon Company